Two days after installing a brand new Bosch alternator I had what I thought was a belt squeal. Soon I found out it was a failing slave cylinder, brake fluid everywhere and dead clutch. Thanks to some jerk engineer, the slave cylinder is hidden inside the trans housing along with the clutch and flywheel. 2 weeks and $2200 later I have all new parts. I decided to go with a single mass flywheel from Viva performance considering how poorly the OEM dual mass bearing was, plate surface looked good with plenty of life left but bearing and springs were shot. 2 days of driving so far and the clutch chatter isn’t that bad, its barely noticeable unless the A/C is on. Shifting is effortless, I dont see myself stalling it that easy, we’ll see after 500 miles when I stop babying it.